1. A Fit for Everybody: Active Strategies to Support your Success in Grad School, October 13th and 16th
2. Toronto Debate Toastmasters Club, October 13th and 26th
1. A Fit for Everybody: Active Strategies to Support your Success in Grad School
Learn the components of fitness and how you can adopt active strategies to support your success in grad school. Following this workshop, you will be given a guided tour of the Athletic Centre. Bring your workout clothes and participate in a FREE drop-in fitness class (Tues. – HABIT/muscle conditioning class or Fri. – yoga basics class). Physical Activity Ambassadors from the Faculty of Physical Education and Health will be hosting this workshop and tour, and will be available to answer your questions throughout the session. Join us and find your fit for a more active lifestyle in grad school.
Session 1: Tues. Oct. 13th, 12:15-2:00pm, Meet at Grad Room
To bring: t-card, workout clothes and shoes, lock for day lockers, and towel
Session 2: Fri. Oct. 16th, 12:00-2:00pm, Meet at Grad Room
To bring: t-card, workout clothes and shoes, lock for day lockers and towel
For details please contact Susan Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP to: email@example.com ______________________________________________________________
2. Toronto Debate Toastmasters Club
Tuesday 13 October, 5:45-8pm at the Faculty Club of U of T, 41 Willcocks St at SpadinaMonday 26 October, 5:45-8pm at the Faculty Club of U of T, 41 Willcocks St at SpadinaAgenda:
· Debate: "The drinking age should be kept."
· Debate Evaluation
· Speech Programme (Prepared speech)
· Table Topics (Impromptu speech exercise)
· ED Minutes (Various 1-minute long ED topics)
· Evaluation (Speech & meeting evaluation)
Guests are always welcome free of charge. Please RSVP to Laura Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us afterward, downstairs in the Pub!