Subject: SF Washroom Renovations: SF 1014 (Women's) & SFB 550 (Men's)
1.1 OK ~72 lines Text
1.2 Shown ~194 lines Text
2 17 KB Application, "Notice of Work _sf_washrooms_2010.pdf"
Alternate WOMEN'S Washroom Locations:
1. Sandford Fleming, 1st floor, Room 1103, near North East entrance or
Galbraith Rooms 114
2. Galbraith Building, 1st Floor, Room 114, across from
Civil Concrete Lab/ adjacent to Advancement-Alumni Office
3. Galbraith Building, 2nd Floor, Room 210, North side, around corner of GB 202 Meeting Room
Alternate MEN'S Washroom Locations:
1. Galbraith Building, 1st Floor, Room 113, across from Civil Concrete Lab/
adjacent to Advancement-Alumni Office
2. Sandford Fleming Basement, Room 780, near North East entrance or Galbraith Rooms
NOTICE OF WORK
DATE: January 27th 2010
TO: Building Occupants
FROM: Manuel da Costa
Notice is hereby given as follows:
BUILDING: 009 Sandford Fleming
AREA: Washrooms Basement 550, 1st floor - 1014
SCOPE: Washroom Renovation
DATE OF WORK: Monday February 1st 2010
ESTIMATED DATE OF COMPLETION: End of March 2010
NOTE: Hours of work are approximately 8:00am to 4:00pm, with night shift for especially noisy work. Days of work and hours of work may vary. The dates and times noted are the window of time in which the workers may be present.
During construction of this project there will be noise at various times and various decibel levels. We will do our best to control both the noise and dust during this period.
Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
Any questions or concerns please contact Manuel da Costa at 416-717-9558 or e-mail
University of Toronto
UTILITIES & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Property Management Group
255 McCaul, 4th Floor, Toronto, M5T 1W7